Well, hello there!
We hope you all had a good holiday time and spent some time with family and loved ones. Let’s get you up to speed on all things ReVenture Games!
- Our Indiegogo campaign for Lorna Bains wasn’t a huge success. We have not even reached 10% of our goal, which we are a little bummed about. However, we did gain £1,296 during the campaign and we really do appreciate all the support you have shown in us and our project!
- This money will be split between Natalie and myself, and we use it first and foremost to pay for any eventual plugins, tools or eventually musicians who provide the music for example. Speaking of Lorna Bains…
- …The project is going slow, but steadily! Natalie has been working on additional characters and their clothes. The UI is mostly functional (Do not ask about that darn Hint button. It is being stubborn.) and the dialogues for the first “Act” are also coming together. All in all, we are making good progress.
- Natalie will, in late february, move back to Australia, due to her life plans in the UK not working out. If you follow her twitter, you have seen she had a really hard time over the holidays.. Homesickness really sucks, i think we can all agree.
- As for myself, i am currently in the process of sorting out my life (Finding a job, etc.). It’s not always easy, but i have good hopes i will eventually find one. Because of me needing a full-time job to finance my life, i will have to step down from my position as programmer and UI designer/programmer on the Lorna Bains project. However i will stay with ReVenture Games and i will continue to contribute to all our projects in some way!
That’s pretty much all we got for now. In the coming weeks, we plan on doing more live development streams on YouTube, so you can join us there if you like! Follow @Resulka on Twitter to find out when exactly we stream.
– Marcus Seyer, aka. The Dhel, Founder ReVenture Games