Here’s this months studio update!
- We have streamlined our development and from now on we’re focusing on just one project at a time. We would love to work on
Hawk Eye Quandaries updates, Lorna Bains AND Platonically at the same time, but we just don’t have the time and resources to do that.
- Our current projects are prototypes. We’re currently actively working on a Lorna Bains prototype, to test our various design ideas for the next game. Here’s an early screenshot of the prologue area:
- After this, we want to build a prototype of the intro area from
Platonically, Of Course. When this is done, we are going to decide which of the two projects we’re going to turn into a full game first.
- Note, that these prototypes are only for our internal studies and won’t be released to the public.
I hope to see some of you lovely people at GDC Europe 2015, located in Cologne, Germany, in August!!!
I will have lovely ReVenture Games business cards with me 😀
(Also yay for copy-pasting this from the June update!!)
Have a wonderful day and see you to the next update! <3
– Marcus Seyer, aka. The Dhel, Founder ReVenture Games